Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Regret

I just said something hurtful to someone without being aware that it would be hurtful. I recalled an illustration given by one of my classmates during my homiletics class. She illustrated that we needed to be careful with what we said by using a tube of toothpaste. Once we pressed the tube, the toothpaste would come out, and there was no way to put it back inside the tube. My hurtful words had come out from my mouth. And there was no way to put it back inside my mouth. There was only a regret.

“Do you see a man who is hasty in his words?
There is more hope for a fool than for him.”
Proverbs 29:20

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm also guilty of that every so often. U r right, we can't take back what we already said. But we can make amends, which I think, if done in a proper way, will right the wrong.

Hope u r feeling better. Semangat! :)

Perpanjangan SIM di Polres Bogor

Bagi yang berencana memperpanjang SIM di Polres Bogor (Kedung Halang), berikut ini saya bagikan langkah-langkah yang perlu Anda tempuh berd...