Wednesday, September 3, 2008

In Case You Want to Know

I was tagged by Layad to do this post. It was good to relieve some stress.

I am: not feeling so well today.
I think:
it is going to rain soon. It is already dark.
I know: God is the only One whom I can depend on.
I have: a pet turtle. His name is Don.
I wish: I could always be sensitive to God’s voice and always be obedient.
I hate: myself whenever what I say is inconsistent with what I do.
I miss: Taize a lot. It is a wonderful place. You must go!
I fear: living my own lives without paying attention to what God wants me to do.
I hear: the birds are singing in the forest.
I smell: the aromateraphy from my air purifier. This smell is supposed to be good for hypertension. ^_^
I crave: for my mom’s cooking. Yum yum!
I search: for truth.
I wonder: if I can finish all my papers.
I regret: not having learned philosophy earlier.
I love: enjoying nature.
I ache: for a true holiday, not a fake one like now.
I am not:
perfect.
I believe: God so loves the world that He gives His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him may not perish but may have eternal life.

I dance:
when I do not have any other choice.
I sing: when I am showering.
I cry:
when I feel my burden is too heavy for me.
I fight: when I think I need to.

I win:
when I choose to obey God.
I lose:
when I choose not to obey God.
I never: think that I can study in Singapore and have a lot of friends from different countries. Such a blessing!
I
(am) always: amazed by God’s love.
I confuse:
myself whenever I observe my think-too-much-istic tradition. ^_^
I
(am) listen(ing): to Taize songs.
I am scared: of not following God’s will in my life.
I need:
to finish all my papers as soon as possible.
I am happy about:
today’s weather. It is cooling.
I imagine: I meet Jesus face to face and He hugs me.


1 comment:

abella said...

you will finish your papers bro. one step at a time.....

Perpanjangan SIM di Polres Bogor

Bagi yang berencana memperpanjang SIM di Polres Bogor (Kedung Halang), berikut ini saya bagikan langkah-langkah yang perlu Anda tempuh berd...