Monday, September 10, 2007

Why Blogging?

Some of my friends have been encouraging me to do blogging. Well, it is not that I don’t wanna do it. It’s more on my laziness I guess. Deep inside my heart I really wanna do it (truly I tell you friends… ^_^), but somehow my flesh is sometimes (or most of the times? ;p) too strong…

Well, since this week is my mid-term break in college, I should try to start it now. Thanks to my sister, Daphne, who also tries to encourage me. Thanks sis… Salamat kapatid! ^_^ My intention of blogging is simply to share my life, my thoughts, my struggles, or anything lah (upsss, that sounds very Singaporean ;p). So, enjoy! Hope you’ll find something meaningful!

2 comments:

Layad said...

Good start, brother! I like your blog's design. You don't have to write in English, you know. But if you do write in Bahasa Indonesia, be sure to translate it for us non-Indonesians hehehe...

Thank you also for your encouragement and concern! Blessings...

Andreas Pilipus said...

Thanks for your encouragement..
Btw, if I were to write in Indonesian, I will write about you, and I won't translate it.. Hehehe... ;p Peace...

Perpanjangan SIM di Polres Bogor

Bagi yang berencana memperpanjang SIM di Polres Bogor (Kedung Halang), berikut ini saya bagikan langkah-langkah yang perlu Anda tempuh berd...