Saturday, March 12, 2011

O LORD, Hear Our Prayer

I dedicate this song to the people of Japan:



O Lord, hear my (our) prayer
O Lord, hear my (our) prayer
When I (we) call answer me (us)
O Lord, hear my (our) prayer
O Lord, hear my (our) prayer
Come and listen to me (us)


But if finally even after long waiting our senses cannot learn the benefit received from prayer, or perceive any fruit from it, still our faith will make us sure of what cannot be perceived by sense, that we have obtained what was expedient. For the Lord so often and so certainly promises to care for us in our troubles, when they have once been laid upon his bosom. And so he will cause us to posses abundance in poverty, and comfort in affliction. For though all things fail us, yet God will never forsake us, who cannot disappoint the expectation and patience of his people.
John Calvin - Institutes 3.20.25

No comments:

Perpanjangan SIM di Polres Bogor

Bagi yang berencana memperpanjang SIM di Polres Bogor (Kedung Halang), berikut ini saya bagikan langkah-langkah yang perlu Anda tempuh berd...