Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Am Just Wondering



The title of this song is: Allah Peduli (God Cares).
Here is the free translation of the lyric.

There are many things which I cannot understand
Why such things must happen in this life
One thing I keep in my heart:
God always cares whatever may happen

God understands
God cares about all problems we are facing
He will never leave us struggling alone
Because God understands

I often sing this song whenever I feel down. And I've just sung it before I decided to blog. But, something was different today. I sang it with my mouth while my heart was rejecting what came out from my mouth. My heart shouted: Does God really care? Does God really understand what I am facing now? If God does, why does he keep silent??? I can add many more 'why' questions if I want to. I am just wondering: why???

Lord, grant me faith so that I'm able to sing this song from my heart...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, why? :) The question every person asks.

Semangat ya, bro. In time, you will know.

abella said...

right!!!

last night i was asking the same question until this morning...why does it happen that way?

who knows anyway...yea! God is never far....it took his one and only Son to prove how much He cares for us. He will keep us through the end as He promised.

Cheer up brother!

Blessings!

Ivani said...

I feel the same way as what u wrote.....it feels really hard to have faith that God really cares, when i don't think so

Perpanjangan SIM di Polres Bogor

Bagi yang berencana memperpanjang SIM di Polres Bogor (Kedung Halang), berikut ini saya bagikan langkah-langkah yang perlu Anda tempuh berd...