Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's All about You

13 June 2008, Taize Community, France.

What a terrible morning! I did something which made me realize once more how evil and sinful I was. Why me, Lord? Why do You want to use a wretch like me to do Your works here on earth? It is too often that I say I want to serve You faithfully to the end, but You know that my life does not always reflect that I do mean it.

It was my second last day in the silence week. As usual, after the morning prayer, I had my breakfast in silence then I went to my room to take my little notebook for the morning devotion led by a Taize brother. Waiting for him to come, I decided to sit on a place, which I had never sat on before, outside the house which would be used for the morning devotion. I felt very sad as I recalled my terrible morning. Suddenly I looked at the blue sky on my left side and I saw two jet planes. One was flying horizontally and the other vertically. Unbelievable! They made a cross sign! I heard God saying, “My son, I love you for just as you are. I have called you not because of your merits. It is simply because I love you. The cross is the proof of my love for you. It is not about you. It is about Me.” I wept. Thank you, Lord. Yes, it’s all about You indeed.

2 comments:

njul said...

dre,..
selesai gw baca tulisan elu yg ini.
gw bingung tentang fotonya.
itu hasil foto elu?
kalo iya..ko pas banget? kamera nya juga keren..karena jelas...
:)

Andreas Pilipus said...

Halo Jul, kemane aje loe? Gw prompted di YM kagak dibales-bales. Sibuk pisan ya?
Iya, itu foto gw yang ambil sendiri Jul. It is exactly what makes me amazed. Padahal gw itu motonya pake kamera butut gw, Sony Ericsson K 508i. :) Ajaib...

Perpanjangan SIM di Polres Bogor

Bagi yang berencana memperpanjang SIM di Polres Bogor (Kedung Halang), berikut ini saya bagikan langkah-langkah yang perlu Anda tempuh berd...